Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Online Portfolio


Today I just finished my online portfolio in Dreamweaver. My first online portfolio I made was last year, in iWeb. Even though it lacked many design elements, it was still a great learning experience. I learned a lot about a efficient web layout and how to upload my final web site through an ftp:// program. I was just talking to my design professor yesterday, and we looked at my personal identity system; with my letterhead, business card, and envelope. He was saying that I will probably want to redesign it later on, and he was right. I have already redesigned my resume, from 2 months ago, to match the look and feel of my website. After completing my second online portfolio, I already want to redesign that one as well. I think that since being a student, all of my work is a "work in progress." I know that from now, until when I graduate in a year and a half, that my portfolio book, online portfolio, and work will be dramatically different. I just keep learning so many new things, that keeps making me change and grow as a designer. 

No comments: