Friday, November 7, 2008

Flash Shape Tweens

For my shape animation that we worked on in class on Wednesday, the emotion I was trying to convey was sadness. I wanted  to do so by using dark blues, and purples to convey a dark, sad, down emotion. The shapes that I used very referencing to paint dripping, water falling, and then to tears. I had used Flash before, but I had never used a shape tween. It was different than a motion tween. But one thing that I had trouble with was once I made a shape on a keyframe, and then changed it on another, and then connecting them with the shape tween, I had trouble getting the shape to do what I wanted through the change in motion. I wanted it to be rather simple, but in trying to represent, what I thought was a simple motion of paint dripping... turned out to not be so easy to portray. 

No comments: