Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Denice Kinney






Things in my life that give me inspiration are drawing, painting, photography, and design. I found a passion for art early on in life, and ever since then I my love has continued to grow. In middle school, for my class year book I was voted most artistic and then in high school I took every art class I could. Then when I reached college I knew what  I was going to major in... art. My family and friends were doubtful in my ability to be able to succeed in what seemed like to them, a dead end major. But I was set on proving them wrong, that I could follow my passion and still be able to have a career in it. It took me several attempts to make it into the BFA Graphic Design program, but it was all worth it. I feel that things that come easy to you in life, aren't worth as much if you don't have to work hard to get them. 

My boyfriend, Aaron, is also someone who inspires me to do my best and never give up. We have been together for 2 years now, and all of it long distance. Me living in Bloomington, IN and him in Michigan. There have been many struggles in the time we have been together, but he means so much to me, that I couldn't ever picture my life without him. We help each other out when we feel like the world is against us. He is my best friend, and I can tell him anything. I can be fully and completely myself around him, which allows me to feel secure with who I am, and know that I should never compromise my believes and values for anything or anyone.








No comments: